Eastern is proud to offer the Lifeline discount to the residents of Eastern KY. If you meet the requirements below you may qualify for up to $13.75 off your monthly internet or phone bill.
What is Lifeline?
Do you Qualify?
Do you meet one of the following requirements?
If You Use SNAP, Medicaid, or Other Programs
Federal Assistance Programs
You can get Lifeline if you (or someone in your household) participates in one of these federal assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Tribal Programs (and live on federally-recognized Tribal lands)
Show a card, letter, or official document, as proof that you participate in one of these programs when you apply for Lifeline.
Qualify Through Your Child or Dependent
You can sign up for Lifeline if your child or dependent participates in any of the programs listed above.
How do I Sign Up?
Once your approved let us know if you want to provide the discount to your Internet or Phone bill. And we will get you signed up for service or apply the discount to your current bill.